Embedded DVRs do not use a Windows® operating
system. In fact, there is no software at all
on the hard drive. All functions are contained
(embedded) on software encoded computer chips.
View in real time. Easy setup. The Embedded series
Digital Video Recorders (DVR) operate just like
a VCR. However, they have many features that
make them more powerful and easier to use than
even the most advanced VCR.
DVRs converts analog video (NTSC or PAL) to digital images, and records
them on a hard disk drive. Using a disk drive allows users to access
recorded video almost instantaneously without having to rewind or fast
forward tape. There is no need to adjust tracking. You can freeze
frames and forward or rewind without image streaking or tearing.
Digital video can be indexed by time/date or events, and users can
instantly view video after selecting the time/date or event. The rear
panel provides convenient connection for video and audio input/output.
||• 160GB Hard Drive Included
• Not Networkable
• Cannot View Live on the Internet
• Cameras NOT Included
- Video Format = NTSC/PAL
- Video Input = 4ch BNC
- Video Output = 1ch BNC
- Record Frame Rate = 30fps
- Display Frame Rate = 120fps
- Hard Drive = 160GB
- Record Mode = Continuous, Time Scheduled, Motion Triggered
- Search By = Time, Date, Event
- Resolution = NTSC 720x480
- Compression = MJPEG (12-20K Bytes per frame), Estimated Record Length = 332
- Size = 7.8” (D) X 5.1” (W) X 3.2"
a 4 Channel Embedded DVR >> Was $
Now only $387.00 each